In the partnership with Air New Zealand, Massey University is offering applications for the Air New Zealand Sustainability Scholarship to support the brightest undergraduate students. The program is open to study the undergraduate degree program in any field of study at the university. The scholarships are available to New Zealand and International students.
As New Zealand‘s second largest university, Massey University is the only university in New Zealand offering degrees in aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, and nanoscience. Its agriculture program is the highest-ranked in New Zealand.
Why at Massey University? At this university, candidates can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative. It offers a widest digital teaching technology to the candidates.
– University or Organization: Massey University
– Department: NA
– Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
– Scholarship Award: $5000
– Access Mode: Online
– Numbers of Award: Three scholarships are awarded
– Nationality: New Zealand and international students
– Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
– Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
– Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
– Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
– Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
– Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Applicants must be studying full or part-time, in any field of study at Massey University, who can demonstrate their commitment to and advancement of sustainability for Aotearoa New Zealand.
How to Apply
– How to apply: To apply for the scholarships applicant must have to apply for the admission at the university through the student portal. After taking admission students can apply for the scholarships through the university website.
– Supporting Documents: Scholarship holders must have to provide a written report on their commitment to sustainability and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, applicants must have the completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 – NCEA Level 3 University Entrance.
– Language Requirement: Students from a country where English is not the first language, must obtain a minimum English Language competency level.
Benefits: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $5000 per annum.